Benefits of Online Media from FearWorm Digital
Why should you purchase digital advertising media for your haunted house or event at FearWorm Digital?
The answers are simple. It’s the latest media to reach your best customers at the best prices, with free added-value options and no contracts required from a company you can trust.
When you purchase media for your haunt on this site, you get:
- Extremely low wholesale prices based on a 1-million annual agency digital commitment
- The ability to purchase media at much lower minimums than if buying direct
- The ability to purchase some digital media you can’t buy direct
- Runs on quality sites – not programmatic left-overs
- Easy-to-Understand – Packages make it simple based on Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM)
- 15% in added-value impressions on many offerings
- The backing of a 12-million annual billing ad agency
- Backing of industry experts from FearWorm Hauntvertising and Redroc Advertising
- Ease of purchasing your advertising online via credit card
- Easy-to-download advertising specs
- Simple upload of your advertising materials
- Complete reporting of your advertising run
- No contracts required
About Fearworm Digital
FearWorm Digital is the online media arm of FearWorm Hauntvertising, the first, largest and most experienced full-service advertising agency dedicated solely to haunted houses and the haunt industry. The agency was founded by Ernest Corder and Patrick Stanger, both with decades of experience in the event marketing and haunt industries. The agency is also associated with a larger full-service advertising firm, Redroc Austin. This brings the power of a major agency to businesses in the haunt industry.
FearWorm Hauntvertising is the agency-of-record for haunts across the United States, but you do not have to be an agency client to purchase digital media with the savvy and buying power of the agency thanks to the FearWorm Digital online sales platform. However, if you are in the market for an ad agency for your haunt and need more than just digital media, and you have an annual advertising budget of at least $40,000, please contact us directly to learn more about the agency.